It’s getting so cold here in Sydney now that I’m struggling to go anywhere in the house without taking the small portable heater with me. The temperatures are dipping and my power bill is soaring – so I’ve started putting together moodboards for those heading overseas to warmer pastures… like Europe. Evening strolls through the streets of Paris and waiting for 10pm sunsets – ça sonne bien? It sure sounds good to me.
Of course I’m always here to share all sale news with you ladies because I would never let any sister miss out on a good sale. This month, Shopbop are offering an extra 25% off sale items for just three days. Make sure you check it out and pick up some bargains for your next trip!
- Mara Hoffman, Georgia Dress here.
- Amanda Uprichard, Hal Romper here.
- Free People, Dani Jane Printed Set here.
- Alice + Olivia, Moore Dress here.
- Maria Lucia Hohan, Gemma Dress here.
- Preen by Thornton Bregazzi, Margot Floral Dress here.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Ray Small Flight Bag here.
- Meli Melo, Classic Thela Halo Bag here.
- A.P.C., Gabrielle Shoulder Bag here.
- Loeffler Randall, Ribbon Shopper Tote here.
- Want Les Essentiels, Maxi Demiranda Shoulder Bag here.
- Rebecca Minkoff, Leo Clutch here.
- Building Block, Basket Tote here.
- The Volon, Chateau Clutch here.
I’ve also decided to put together my highlight of favourite designers for you guys for the month! Enjoy!
- Mei Dress here.
- Vestige Clara Dress here.
- Saga Shirt Dress here.
- Floral Mei Dress here.
- Emile Dress here.
- Salome Dress here.
Happy shopping everyone!
Make sure you check out my picks from my last post on the Packing Essentials for Bali.