I was lucky enough to be able to start my weekend a few weeks ago with a group of beautiful ladies to celebrate the launch of Shopbop’s Fall/Holiday season. We celebrated the evening in style at The Botanica – quite possibly one of the prettiest restaurants in Sydney (Instagrammers eat your hearts out) with its gorgeous palm print walls and pink velour furnishings.
My go to style at the moment is a pair of boyfriend/mum jeans with a dressy top because who could possibly not rock this combo? The trick to this look is marrying something that looks more masculine (boyfriend jeans) with something with more of a feminine touch (a chic blouse). You can pick your shoe of choice depending on how adventurous you’re feeling but I’m more of a kitten heel girl these days or sneakers because the thought of wearing sky high stilettos makes my feet ache – ha.
So I’ve decided to put together my top picks for the ideal Friday night date outfit for you ladies and what’s even better is that the green blouse that you guys love so much that I’m wearing in these pictures is on sale!!!
The Perfect Casual Date Night Look
- alice + olivia – Eloise Blouse here.
- Rebecca Minkoff – Gwen Top here.
- Suncoo – Lala Shirt here.
- Free People – Wild Dreams Blouse here.
- Endless Rose – Velvet Pajama Shirt here.
- Tory Burch – Kylie Shirt here.
- Jonathan Simkhai – Combo Tuck Sleeve Shirt here.
- alice + olivia – Gwenda Blouse here.
- Antik Batik – Taury Top here.
- alice + olivia – Meredith Tie Neck Top here.
- AGOLDE – 90s Jeans here.
- Frame Denim – Le Stevie Crop Jeans here.
- AGOLDE – 90s Fit Mid Rise Loose Jeans here.
Happy shopping ladies!