You guys already know the drill but I’m sharing with you the favourites on my wishlist. If you haven’t noticed already, I have a true addiction to handbags. I’m not sure even shopaholics anonymous could help in cases like mine where purchasing new arm candy gives me life (I don’t even mean that metaphorically haha). Having said this, whilst I adore a Chanel as much as the next girl, I love bags of all shapes, sizes and brands. Hey, if the shoe fits – or in this case bag, then why not.
With all that said, here is a small curated edit of the bags I’m coveting with the end of winter finally upon us (cue excited dance) – hello Spring colours!
- Alexander Wang Attica Micro Studs Fanny Pack
- Clare V Le Box Bag
- Simon Miller Bonsai Bucket Bag
- Kate Spade New York White Rock Road Denim Sam Tote
- See by Chloe Olga Small Backpack
- Marc Jacobs Snapshot Crossbody Bag
- Meli Melo Art Trunk Bag
- A.P.C Geneve Saddle Bag
- Loeffler Randall Cleo Woven Leather Bucket Bag
Did someone say Spring? Thank f*ck. Ya’ll know I don’t do cold so I couldn’t be more excited to pack away my electric blanket and start putting together my Spring/Summer wardrobe. Here’s some goodies I’ve picked out from the epic Shopbop sale to get you guys inspired.
- BB Dakota Halsey Dress
- Valencia & Vine Lulu Dress
- Kos Resort Printed One Shoulder Dress
- Valencia & Vine Arielle Dress
- Winston White Nella Jumpsuit
- Free People Colour My World Jumpsuit
- Diane Von Furstenberg Button Up Jumpsuit
- DODO BAR OR Rodrigo Romper
- Free People Paloma Jumpsuit
- Veronica Beard Marena Dress
Enjoy shopping ladies and be sure to check out all my other fashion related posts here.